laurel ceremony

  • Erin-Lee Halstad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2002
      Greetings from Nadezhda Toranova, Voevoda Seagirta.

      Help. I have less than 2 weeks to plan a laurel ceremony and no time for
      research. Can anybody out there make any recommendations for something to
      add a bit of Russian flavour to a basic Peerage ceremony? There just won't
      be any time for me to put together anything more than the basics. Ideas?
      Thoughts?

      Yours,
      Nadja Toranova
    • Jenn Ridley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2002
        Nadezhda Toranova wrote:

        >Help. I have less than 2 weeks to plan a laurel ceremony and no time for
        >research. Can anybody out there make any recommendations for something to
        >add a bit of Russian flavour to a basic Peerage ceremony? There just won't
        >be any time for me to put together anything more than the basics. Ideas?
        >Thoughts?

        contact the Barony of the Cleftlands. They did the last Midrealm
        coronation, and they did Russian style. They may have some quick
        ideas. http://cleftlands.cwru.edu:8883/ seneschal
        nialofbork@... I don't know who autocratted Coronation, but
        Lord Nial should be able to point you in the right direction.

        stasia
        --
        Jenn Ridley
        jridley@...