RE: [sig] New

  • John-Joseph Bober
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
      As am I...
      The thing I'd love to find is examples of 13th C Polish men's
      hats!

      Jan
    • Shubelka, Mark
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
        http://shadowmist.hfsinchaos.com/links2.html
        <http://shadowmist.hfsinchaos.com/links2.html>

        http://www.usc.edu/dept/polish_music/dance/zbojnicki.html
        <http://www.usc.edu/dept/polish_music/dance/zbojnicki.html>

        The wind will move the ship but without the initiative of putting up the
        sails, it goes nowhere.- Kythe

        The thing I'd love to find is examples of 13th C Polish men's
        hats!

        Jan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17057675
        03:HM/A=915128/R=0/O=1/I=brandr-lrec/postholidaygroup/*http://shopping.yahoo
        .com/domain?d=holiday&cf=posthol01>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=1705767503:HM/A=915128/rand=513980919>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Kate Jones
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2002
          > As am I...
          > The thing I'd love to find is examples of 13th C Polish men's
          > hats!
          >
          > Jan

          Woo-hoo! Jan!

          Good to see you here. :)

          Kat'ryna
          --
          Kate Jones | I turned my world upside-down
          kate@... | and that's how everything landed...
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 17, 2002
            Some patterns linked to
            http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/PolArtCostumeWeapons.htm are from the
            late 1500s.

            --- In sig@y..., "Sarah Grochoski" <grochosk@b...> wrote:
            > Hello all!
            >
            > I'm new to the group, but I've been in the SCA awhile now. I'm
            just a not-so-gentle Irish gal with a stubborn Polish husband.
            Sigh... I've got a couple of portraits of men's garb, but they are
            from about 1639-1660. I was looking for the Polish equivalent of
            Elizabethan.

            > YIS,
            >
            > Medb ingen Adomnan
            >
            > grochosk@b...

          • catmegancat
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 29 2:34 PM
              Bozeny Pany,
              I am new to the list and thought I'd introduce myself. I am Darja z
              Praze, a Czech woman from the reign of Karel IV. (MKA Megan Cantwell.)
              I was in the SCA for a few years before going on exchange to the Czech
              Republic, but only knew my persona after that. :-) I am interested in
              all things Czech, including costuming, language, bookmaking (binding
              and printing), brewing, and almost anything else SCAdian you can think
              of. I live in the Mists, in the West Kingdom, and am a member of St.
              David's college.
              Well met...
              Mejte se moc hezky,
              Darja