RE: [sig] New

  • Shubelka, Mark
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
      http://www.mv.com/ipusers/heart/POLISHPAGES.HTM
      <http://www.mv.com/ipusers/heart/POLISHPAGES.HTM>

      this might help

      The wind will move the ship but without the initiative of putting up the
      sails, it goes nowhere.- Kythe

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
        As am I...
        The thing I'd love to find is examples of 13th C Polish men's
        hats!

        Jan
      • Shubelka, Mark
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
          http://shadowmist.hfsinchaos.com/links2.html
          <http://shadowmist.hfsinchaos.com/links2.html>

          http://www.usc.edu/dept/polish_music/dance/zbojnicki.html
          <http://www.usc.edu/dept/polish_music/dance/zbojnicki.html>

          The wind will move the ship but without the initiative of putting up the
          sails, it goes nowhere.- Kythe

          The thing I'd love to find is examples of 13th C Polish men's
          hats!

          Jan

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17057675
          03:HM/A=915128/R=0/O=1/I=brandr-lrec/postholidaygroup/*http://shopping.yahoo
          .com/domain?d=holiday&cf=posthol01>

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupmai
          l/S=1705767503:HM/A=915128/rand=513980919>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Kate Jones
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2002
            > As am I...
            > The thing I'd love to find is examples of 13th C Polish men's
            > hats!
            >
            > Jan

            Woo-hoo! Jan!

            Good to see you here. :)

            Kat'ryna
            --
            Kate Jones | I turned my world upside-down
            kate@... | and that's how everything landed...
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 17, 2002
              Some patterns linked to
              http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/PolArtCostumeWeapons.htm are from the
              late 1500s.

              --- In sig@y..., "Sarah Grochoski" <grochosk@b...> wrote:
              > Hello all!
              >
              > I'm new to the group, but I've been in the SCA awhile now. I'm
              just a not-so-gentle Irish gal with a stubborn Polish husband.
              Sigh... I've got a couple of portraits of men's garb, but they are
              from about 1639-1660. I was looking for the Polish equivalent of
              Elizabethan.

              > YIS,
              >
              > Medb ingen Adomnan
              >
              > grochosk@b...

            • catmegancat
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 29, 2002
                Bozeny Pany,
                I am new to the list and thought I'd introduce myself. I am Darja z
                Praze, a Czech woman from the reign of Karel IV. (MKA Megan Cantwell.)
                I was in the SCA for a few years before going on exchange to the Czech
                Republic, but only knew my persona after that. :-) I am interested in
                all things Czech, including costuming, language, bookmaking (binding
                and printing), brewing, and almost anything else SCAdian you can think
                of. I live in the Mists, in the West Kingdom, and am a member of St.
                David's college.
                Well met...
                Mejte se moc hezky,
                Darja