Damn ISP

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
      Can those ppl who wrote on list asking for the veg. article send me their
      addresses please?

      My ISP ate my digest, and the yahoogroups website shows incomplete
      addresses and won't let me add atttachments if sending to them....

      Apologies for the inconvenience

      Alastair

      ---------------------------
      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)
    • douglas petroff
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
        Certainly. I was one of them. Sergius B.
        >Can those ppl who wrote on list asking for the veg. article send me their
        >addresses please?
        >
        >My ISP ate my digest, and the yahoogroups website shows incomplete
        >addresses and won't let me add atttachments if sending to them....
        >
        >Apologies for the inconvenience
        >
        >Alastair
        >
        >---------------------------
        >Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)
        >Consultancy and translation for the heritage industry
        >e-mail: alastair@..., http://www.skriptorium.cz
        >P.O.Box 685, CZ 111 21 Prague 1, Czech Republic

      • Jenn/Yana
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
          > >Can those ppl who wrote on list asking for the veg. article send me their
          > >addresses please?
          > >Alastair

          Please send requests to Alastair off the List. Thank you!

          --Yana