Fw: Russian shoe discovery

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2001
      No idea what this is about because I haven't looked at it... From Britarch
      (the British Archaeology mailing list), of all places...

      [quote]

      Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:08:14 +0000
      Subject: Russian shoe discovery

      If you were interested in the earlier thread about shoes you may find
      this Russian news of interest. It includes a picture of 17 century shoes.

      http://www.alphagalileo.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=readRelease&Releaseid=8131

      [unquote]

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)