Re: [sig] Fw: Khazar fieldwork opportunity

  • Dawn aka Achaxe
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2001
      i have had the same problem...csen.org seems to be down at the moment...
      Achaxe

      >Is something wrong with this link? I haven't been able to reach it from
      >anywhere that this message is posted.
      >
      >Laura

      Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your
      smile.

    • liberty1975
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2001
        Hello,

        Laura wrote:
        > Is something wrong with this link? I haven't been able to reach
        > it from anywhere that this message is posted.

        The correct URL for the "Golden Hills" Khazar fortress excavation
        website is
        http://csen.org/Golden_Hills_Khazar_FWO/2002_Gold_Hills_Index.html

        with an "l" at the end of the address. Jeannine had made a typo in
        the email that Alastair forwarded to the Kaganate.

        The fortress dates from the 9th-10th centuries and is located about
        70 kilometers east of the city of Rostov-na-Donu. I don't have any
        details about the fortress's size, history, or potential contents.
        Next year should be very interesting.

        Kevin