Re: Hemp, again

  • Magistar_Ludi@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2001
      I forgot to mention that another intoxicant the Siberians may have used
      was mushrooms. Religous reasons of course.
      Hemp rope and hemp clothing is a different kind of hemp than the one
      popular with "hippies".
      Cannabis Cannabis as opposed to Cannabis Sativa.
      My belief is that Slavs came from the central asia area. This is also
      somewhat the area American Indians may have come from...and also, maybe,
      the filipinos. Their shamanism may have had a belief in intoxicants.
      I know the Mongols drank fermented horse milk.
      ---Garo Janusz Antonuk-Lisowski