Russian in England article

  • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 1999
      Humble Greetings Unto Boiaryniia Anastasiia Illovna Kiianina, Barony
      of the Steppes Kingdom of Ansteorra from Mordak Timofei'evich
      Rostovskogo, OL, Barony of the Middle Marches, Midrealm.

      Very impressive. I would like your permission to feature your name
      as a co-author on this article. I can think of three publications it
      should appear in, besides SIG. Very impressive indeed. Would you do
      me the honor of a private e-mail so we can chat? I would very much
      appreciate that.

      .

      Slavic Interest Group homepage:
      http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html