Eurasian Nomads - fieldwork opportunities (FW)

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      This landed in my virtual mailbox today... maybe of interest to someone out
      there ;-)

      (btw, watch the wrap on these web addresses... copy/paste rather than just
      click for most people, I suspect...)

      [quote]
      Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:35:39 +0900
      Subject: FW: Fieldwork Opportunities, 2002

      Fieldwork Opportunities

      The Center for the Study of Eurasian Nomads is offering two exciting
      Fieldwork Opportunities for Summer 2002 in Mongolia and Southern
      Russia:

      2002 Desert-Steppe Zone of the Middle Gobi Province, Mongolia
      http://csen.org/Baga_Gazaryn_Chuluu_Survey_2002/2002_BGC_Index.html
      and
      2002 Chastiye Kurgany Excavations in the southern Don Region, north
      of the Black Sea, Russia
      http://csen.org/Chastiye_Kurgany_(all_files)/2002_Chastiye_FWO/2002_Chas
      tiye_Kurgan_Index.html

      For questions contact: jkimball@...

      The 2001 Chastiye Kurgany Excavations Report, with illustrations and
      map, is also posted on the CSEN Website at
      http://csen.org/Chastiye_Kurgany_(all_files)/2001_Chastiye_Report/2001_C
      hastiye_Report.html
      --
      Dr. Jeannine Davis-Kimball
      Director

      [unquote]

      Cheers

      Alastair Millar
      Alastair Millar BSc (Hons)
      Translation & Consultancy for the Heritage Industry
      P.O. Box 685, CZ 111 21 Praha 1, Czech Republic
      E-mail: alastair@... url: http://www.skriptorium.cz