Lunik pendant / temple rings

  • raudhara@quicktel.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hi, I am hoping someone may be able to give me some leads on where I can purchase lunik pendants and temple rings. I know of very few people that have made these types of jewelry, and I definitely don't have the talent to try and make these.

      If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

      Katya
      An Tir

    • Marilee Humason
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
        --- raudhara@... wrote:
        > where I can purchase lunik pendants and
        > temple rings. I know of very few people that have
        > made these types of jewelry, >

        I had mine made by Master William, he lives in Olympia
        and he and his lady usually have a booth at events
        where they sell their enameled jewelry. You would have
        to commission them as I did, as they don't make them
        to sell.
        He made mine a very, very, long time ago, but
        definately could do it, no problem.Just give him a
        picture, remind him of the ones he made for Baroness
        Anastasia and be prepared to pay a lot for his work.
        It is excellent, but he does charge a lot.
        Baroness Anastasia

        > removed]

        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
      • Dmitriy V Ryaboy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
          Hi Katya,
          Birka Traders, www.birkatraders.com , sells them.
          Note that they are based in Australia -- so shipping cost is a factor unless
          you are going to Rowany.

          -Dmitriy
          (SCA Dmitriy Shelomianin, West).