Re: Fall newsletter deadline

  • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 21, 1999
      From: Danks Cole <corgano@...>

      you might try a slaves perspective...

      Vlakh

      I meant from a gender perspective not often considered by one with
      different "works" (grin). Seriously though, I am always looking for
      fresh perspectives I may have missed for my articles and have
      actually greatly benefited from the ideas of folks in very diverse
      hobbies, ages and interests.
      Besides, the Roots mini-series already did a fantastic job on the
      "slaves perspective".......
      'dak