[sig] B&W photos of last Tsar and family

  • Sheila
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      I am in search of an on-line set of B&W photos of the
      last Tsar and his family. Specifically there was a
      ball where they dressed up in "traditional" clothing.
      If anyone knows where I might find them it would be
      appreciated!
      Also, I have a Baroness who would like to do 16c
      Russian court clothing for her stepping down next
      year, any links or suggestions for this would be
      appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Turrel

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com
    • Elizabeth Lear
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
        On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 11:33:07AM -0800, Sheila wrote:
        >Specifically there was a ball where they dressed up in "traditional"
        >clothing.

        Here you go:
        http://www.costumes.org/pages/1903ball.htm

        -Yelizaveta