Re: [sig] Gifts to the Tzars

  • chatlzt@psci.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7 1:05 PM
      Here is the URL for the exhibit:
      http://www.museumreproductions.com/exhibits/russian/
      from here you should be able to get to the portion of the URL to order
      tickets or the book in question.
      Sonny Cline

      > Could you please pass on the name of the Museum or exhibit hall? I'd
      love to
      > see if they have a web site
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8 6:27 AM
        The exhibit is at the Indianapolis Museum of Art found here on the
        web http://www.ima-art.org/ I was told that they were not selling the
        catalogues by phone or web. This could be misinformation though.

        Thanks for the concern. *smile* We do have tickets waiting for us at the
        'will call'. I am soooo excited!

        Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit. This is an
        exhibit done between the Indianapolis Museum of Art and The State
        Historical-Cultural Museum Preserve, Moscow Kremlin. Sorry. It does run
        until mid-January, though.

        Smiles,
        Despina

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8 7:09 AM
          In a message dated 11/8/01 9:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          aheilvei@... writes:

          > Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit

          Thanks for letting us know. (Arrgghhh!!!)

          Lady Anne
          Trimaris

        • Kuzniar, Wendy
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2002
            I'm going to see this exhibit on the last possible day - 13 January. If
            there is anything specific anyone would like, please let me know, and I'll
            do my best.

            Nezkha