Re: [sig] Gifts to the Tzars

  • RaceMarre@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
      Could you please pass on the name of the Museum or exhibit hall? I'd love to
      see if they have a web site, and possibly check where the exhibit is going
      next.

      Lady Anne
      Trimaris

    • chatlzt@psci.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 7, 2001
        Here is the URL for the exhibit:
        http://www.museumreproductions.com/exhibits/russian/
        from here you should be able to get to the portion of the URL to order
        tickets or the book in question.
        Sonny Cline

      • chatlzt@psci.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 7, 2001
          Sorry, I left this off the last post but here is the URL for the:
          Indianapolis art museum located in Indianapolis Indiana; I believe you
          can order the book/ catalog that some are seeking.
          http://www.ima-art.org/
          Sonny Cline
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2001
            The exhibit is at the Indianapolis Museum of Art found here on the
            web http://www.ima-art.org/ I was told that they were not selling the
            catalogues by phone or web. This could be misinformation though.

            Thanks for the concern. *smile* We do have tickets waiting for us at the
            'will call'. I am soooo excited!

            Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit. This is an
            exhibit done between the Indianapolis Museum of Art and The State
            Historical-Cultural Museum Preserve, Moscow Kremlin. Sorry. It does run
            until mid-January, though.

            Smiles,
            Despina

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2001
              In a message dated 11/8/01 9:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              aheilvei@... writes:

              > Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit

              Thanks for letting us know. (Arrgghhh!!!)

              Lady Anne
              Trimaris

            • Kuzniar, Wendy
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 2, 2002
                I'm going to see this exhibit on the last possible day - 13 January. If
                there is anything specific anyone would like, please let me know, and I'll
                do my best.

                Nezkha