Re: [sig] Gifts to the Tzars

  • RaceMarre@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
      Could you please pass on the name of the Museum or exhibit hall? I'd love to
      see if they have a web site, and possibly check where the exhibit is going
      next.

      Lady Anne
      Trimaris

    • Elizabeth Lear
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
        Has anyone tried ordering it from the gift shop? I have never found a
        museum who wasn't able to sell me the exhibit catalog over the phone
        and ship it to me.

        -Yelizaveta
      • chatlzt@psci.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 7, 2001
          Here is the URL for the exhibit:
          http://www.museumreproductions.com/exhibits/russian/
          from here you should be able to get to the portion of the URL to order
          tickets or the book in question.
          Sonny Cline

        • chatlzt@psci.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 7, 2001
            Sorry, I left this off the last post but here is the URL for the:
            Indianapolis art museum located in Indianapolis Indiana; I believe you
            can order the book/ catalog that some are seeking.
            http://www.ima-art.org/
            Sonny Cline
          • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2001
              The exhibit is at the Indianapolis Museum of Art found here on the
              web http://www.ima-art.org/ I was told that they were not selling the
              catalogues by phone or web. This could be misinformation though.

              Thanks for the concern. *smile* We do have tickets waiting for us at the
              'will call'. I am soooo excited!

              Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit. This is an
              exhibit done between the Indianapolis Museum of Art and The State
              Historical-Cultural Museum Preserve, Moscow Kremlin. Sorry. It does run
              until mid-January, though.

              Smiles,
              Despina

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2001
                In a message dated 11/8/01 9:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                aheilvei@... writes:

                > Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit

                Thanks for letting us know. (Arrgghhh!!!)

                Lady Anne
                Trimaris

              • Kuzniar, Wendy
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 2, 2002
                  I'm going to see this exhibit on the last possible day - 13 January. If
                  there is anything specific anyone would like, please let me know, and I'll
                  do my best.

                  Nezkha