Re: [sig] Gifts to the Tzars

  • chatlzt@psci.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hello,
      I hope you already have your tickets? They are requiring a "timed
      ticket" scheduling because of the high demand for tickets.
      Sincerely,
      Sonny Cline
      Southern Indiana[

      "This weekend Bogdan and I are going to the exhibit, "Gifts to the
      Tzars" in Indianapolis."
    • RaceMarre@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
        Could you please pass on the name of the Museum or exhibit hall? I'd love to
        see if they have a web site, and possibly check where the exhibit is going
        next.

        Lady Anne
        Trimaris

      • Elizabeth Lear
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
          Has anyone tried ordering it from the gift shop? I have never found a
          museum who wasn't able to sell me the exhibit catalog over the phone
          and ship it to me.

          -Yelizaveta
        • chatlzt@psci.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 7, 2001
            Here is the URL for the exhibit:
            http://www.museumreproductions.com/exhibits/russian/
            from here you should be able to get to the portion of the URL to order
            tickets or the book in question.
            Sonny Cline

          • chatlzt@psci.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 7, 2001
              Sorry, I left this off the last post but here is the URL for the:
              Indianapolis art museum located in Indianapolis Indiana; I believe you
              can order the book/ catalog that some are seeking.
              http://www.ima-art.org/
              Sonny Cline
            • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2001
                The exhibit is at the Indianapolis Museum of Art found here on the
                web http://www.ima-art.org/ I was told that they were not selling the
                catalogues by phone or web. This could be misinformation though.

                Thanks for the concern. *smile* We do have tickets waiting for us at the
                'will call'. I am soooo excited!

                Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit. This is an
                exhibit done between the Indianapolis Museum of Art and The State
                Historical-Cultural Museum Preserve, Moscow Kremlin. Sorry. It does run
                until mid-January, though.

                Smiles,
                Despina

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2001
                  In a message dated 11/8/01 9:30:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
                  aheilvei@... writes:

                  > Unfortunately, I don't believe this to be a traveling exhibit

                  Thanks for letting us know. (Arrgghhh!!!)

                  Lady Anne
                  Trimaris

                • Kuzniar, Wendy
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 2, 2002
                    I'm going to see this exhibit on the last possible day - 13 January. If
                    there is anything specific anyone would like, please let me know, and I'll
                    do my best.

                    Nezkha