Jamestown VA 'Military Through the Ages', mid March

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Boleslav Orlicki's Horse Artillery is attending Jamestown's MTA this
      March, which is one of the oldest and best 'timeline' living history
      events, portraying mid 17th C. Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth
      Artillery, Dragoons, pancerni and 'Winged Hussars'. We have fairly
      high standards for our 'kit', but are a bit flexible since this is
      our first official event in PLC costume. Members are coming from
      throughout the mid atlantic, and as far away as MI and CT. This is
      an open invitation to anyone in our area who is serious about
      creating an accurate impression, to apply to join our party. Any
      type of impression applicible to the PLC can fit, including female
      roles, tartars, heck even
      Janissaries! - Rick