[sig] Book for trade/sale, ???

  • Judy Brannigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2001
      Hi everyone! Not a spam!!
      I have a book that is originally Russian, I think. The author is F.M.
      Dostojevski, and the title is Bijedni Ljudi. Or, vice versa. The only date
      I can find is Zagreb-1964. There is a mention of the original title with
      Cyrillic writing. Please email me privately if you are interested in this
      book.. Thanks!!

      Judwiga CzarnaPika Ze Smokza Jamy
      Barrouly gules and argent, a canton azure, mulletty of 50 argent.