Re: [sig] I need a little assistance, please.

  • Sarayya@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 19, 2001
      Oh please, let's have the info online here, or please include me in off-line
      Khazarian info sharing!

      There's a guy sending info by e-mail on Khazarian archeological discoveries
      and other Khazar info. I can't remember his name right now - was it Kevin
      Brook/s? - perhaps someone else can advise.

      My persona is Khazarian, and I never learned what they wore either.

      Soraya
    • MedbMacachounnic@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 21, 2001
        Janos,

        Thanks for the info. I'll check out the Hungarian aspect for garb.

        As for his name he had in mind Vlad Zoronovic (or Zaronovic) (sp???) I don't have it in front of me at this time. I found where Vladislav was a given name used at that time. I found the last name on a list of modern surnames, and he has Zoronovics in his ancestry. But I am having trouble finding anything on surnames for that time.

        Thanks,
        Lady Medb
      • MedbMacachounnic@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 21, 2001
          Chinua,

          Thanks. There are a couple of people here with Byzantine personas and research on garb, I will see what they have. I will also check out google as you suggested.

          Thank you,
          Lady Medb