Re: Looking For Information

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
      Ukraine was then part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuanina for some
      hundreds of years, soon to be Polish crown teritory in the Polish-
      Lithuanian Commonwealth for another hundred. The fashion there
      followed the Polish styles.

      I have some mostly 17th C. information on
      http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/PolishHorseArtillery.htm
      some polish language costume books I have do cover the 16th C.

      -Rick
      --- In sig@y..., "Tatianna Codlin" <tatianna_codlin@h...> wrote:
      > I was referred to you. I am looking for information on mid 1500
      Ukraine. I