Re: [sig] Hungarian dress and coat late 15th C

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2001
      I placed it in the photo section over at Yahoo
      http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/sig/lst it is the only thing there
      right now. If you all need me to repost it in the file section or as an
      attachment let me know. It was a major pain just to put it in the photo
      section as it was; and I hate to go through the whole thing again if I don't
      have to. wrong type of file twice and all that jazz.

      I don't know about the burgundian influence, I was thinking Italian because
      they seem to have done the natural waistline split to pleated skirts at some
      point. I just don't remember which city/state it was. It also has a fairly
      high squareish neckline that I was trying to figure out the influence for.

      I've got some burgundy cotton that would be great for the dress and some
      black velvet that would be wow for the coat. I'm wanting to start sewing
      this thing soon.

      Kathws