Re: [sig] Those Eternal Sorbs

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2001
      In a message dated 10/9/2001 8:15:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
      tasha_medvedeva@... writes:

      > You too, huh? The derned message was so long, Yahoo

      Me too, but I just deleted it. Not the first time a political group uses
      mailing lists. I was on one from some Croat group -- they keep sending me
      their journal, which ends up in the trash. Not good journalism anyway. It's
      "we're good, everybody else is bad" stuff.

      Predslava.