Re: [sig] Romanian knowledge page?

  • Dan Blair
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
      Sorry, that's my fault. I had to servers when NBCi
      bought out Xoom.com then promptly dropped their
      hosting services.

      The new address:
      http://www.geocities.com/perrycharb/romania/indexr.html

      Vlad

      --- Parsla Liepa <pliepa@...> wrote:

      > I wanted to direct someone to the SIG pages for info
      > about Romania, but it
      > seems that the link to that Knowledge page is
      > broken. Has the page been
      > moved, is the server down, or is it just a glitch,
      > or something?
      >

      > Parsla
      > --

    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
        At one point the host of the SIG pages was having
        technical problems. I don't know if that's been
        completely fixed. That might be the problem--I don't
        know.

        Isabelle de Foix

        --- Parsla Liepa <pliepa@...> wrote:

        > I wanted to direct someone to the SIG pages for info
        > about Romania, but it
        > seems that the link to that Knowledge page is
        > broken. Has the page been
        > moved, is the server down, or is it just a glitch,
        > or something?
        >

        > Parsla
        > --

        =====