Romanian knowledge page?

  • Parsla Liepa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
      I wanted to direct someone to the SIG pages for info about Romania, but it
      seems that the link to that Knowledge page is broken. Has the page been
      moved, is the server down, or is it just a glitch, or something?

      Parsla
      --
    • Dan Blair
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
        Sorry, that's my fault. I had to servers when NBCi
        bought out Xoom.com then promptly dropped their
        hosting services.

        The new address:
        http://www.geocities.com/perrycharb/romania/indexr.html

        Vlad

        --- Parsla Liepa <pliepa@...> wrote:

        > I wanted to direct someone to the SIG pages for info
        > about Romania, but it
        > seems that the link to that Knowledge page is
        > broken. Has the page been
        > moved, is the server down, or is it just a glitch,
        > or something?
        >

        > Parsla
        > --

      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
          At one point the host of the SIG pages was having
          technical problems. I don't know if that's been
          completely fixed. That might be the problem--I don't
          know.

          Isabelle de Foix

          --- Parsla Liepa <pliepa@...> wrote:

          > I wanted to direct someone to the SIG pages for info
          > about Romania, but it
          > seems that the link to that Knowledge page is
          > broken. Has the page been
          > moved, is the server down, or is it just a glitch,
          > or something?
          >

          > Parsla
          > --

          =====