Re: Red Hair

  • Magistar_Ludi@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2001
      Being the one E D took exception to I have to say he brought up some
      good points.
      Being a student of Anthropology, well maybe a graduate if you can ever
      graduate from the study of people, I must admit to what I thought was my
      belief in 1976 is much different from what it is now.
      I am a red haired Slav, I always will be, but I have a thirst of where
      I came from. Not just Poland and the Ukraine but the places before that.
      This info you have provided will be diagnosed and discussed with some
      of my colleages.
      I cannot put my degree in Folklore and Mythology to waste.
      There is so much to be learned.
      The game is afoot.
      ---GJ Antonuk-Lis
      Graf von Galizien und Baron von Eichenhaufen
    • Magistar_Ludi@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2001
        Actually my grandmother had red hair. She was from Trzebina near the
        Czech border. My father had blue eyes as does my brother. But me and my
        brother are Polish, German and Ukranian.
        The part of the Ukraine was heavly populated by germans (Ostrog).
        A true Slavic race? Allmost like a true
        American race. And my kids are half-asian to go with their slavc roots.
        ---GJ Antonuk-Lis