Re: [sig] SIG pages

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
      It looks like Freeservers is having technical problems. None of the
      Freeservers web pages
      are working.

      Stay tuned and check back later.

      -- Paul

      At 06:26 AM 10/6/2001, you wrote:
      >Hi all,
      >
      >Does anyone know what is going on with the SIG pages? I have just
      >gone there to show a friend and the page is gone! It seems that all
      >links I try end up at a dead end.
      >
      >Thanks for any info.
      >
      >Regards,
      >Caribou
    • Diane Sawyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
        Interesting... the pages I have hosted at htmlplanet
        seems to be fine, as is my site at 8m (two of
        Freeservers alternate domains).

        Tasha

        --- Jenn/Yana <slavic@...> wrote:
        > It looks like Freeservers is having technical
        > problems. None of the
        > Freeservers web pages
        > are working.
        >
        > Stay tuned and check back later.
        >
        > -- Paul
        >
        > At 06:26 AM 10/6/2001, you wrote:
        > >Hi all,
        > >
        > >Does anyone know what is going on with the SIG
        > pages? I have just
        > >gone there to show a friend and the page is gone!
        > It seems that all
        > >links I try end up at a dead end.
        > >
        > >Thanks for any info.
        > >
        > >Regards,
        > >Caribou

        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
      • Jenn/Yana
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
          Looks like the SIG pages are back up again.

          -- Paul