SIG pages

  • caribou_summer@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hi all,

      Does anyone know what is going on with the SIG pages? I have just
      gone there to show a friend and the page is gone! It seems that all
      links I try end up at a dead end.

      Thanks for any info.

      Regards,
      Caribou
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
        It looks like Freeservers is having technical problems. None of the
        Freeservers web pages
        are working.

        Stay tuned and check back later.

        -- Paul

        At 06:26 AM 10/6/2001, you wrote:
        >Hi all,
        >
        >Does anyone know what is going on with the SIG pages? I have just
        >gone there to show a friend and the page is gone! It seems that all
        >links I try end up at a dead end.
        >
        >Thanks for any info.
        >
        >Regards,
        >Caribou
      • Diane Sawyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
          Interesting... the pages I have hosted at htmlplanet
          seems to be fine, as is my site at 8m (two of
          Freeservers alternate domains).

          Tasha

          --- Jenn/Yana <slavic@...> wrote:
          > It looks like Freeservers is having technical
          > problems. None of the
          > Freeservers web pages
          > are working.
          >
          > Stay tuned and check back later.
          >
          > -- Paul
          >
          > At 06:26 AM 10/6/2001, you wrote:
          > >Hi all,
          > >
          > >Does anyone know what is going on with the SIG
          > pages? I have just
          > >gone there to show a friend and the page is gone!
          > It seems that all
          > >links I try end up at a dead end.
          > >
          > >Thanks for any info.
          > >
          > >Regards,
          > >Caribou

          http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
        • Jenn/Yana
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
            Looks like the SIG pages are back up again.

            -- Paul