RE: [sig] Re: need help finging picture of Russian Garb

  • Kuzniar, Wendy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      -----Original Message-----
      From: L. Williams [mailto:zeninegits@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 5:40 PM
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [sig] Re: need help finging picture of Russian Garb

      I am just helping with the garb and being one of the bridesmaids, the
      clergyman is up to the bride and groom. :-)
      Hello Periclea,
      I know which picture you want, but can't find it again - it's from Pennsic a
      couple of years ago. I'm cudgeling my brain to remember who it was... She
      had gold trim on white (brocade??).

      Nezkha (trim-o-phile)

      At 04:36 PM 10/2/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >Pericleia wrote:
      >

      > > A dear friend of mine is planning an SCA wedding and wants to do it in
      > period Russian. I was describing to her a picture I had seen from one of
      > the lists I am on of a SCA member in a really drop dead gorgeous
      > elaborate Russian white caftan kind of gown with a matching headdress. I
      > only remember that it was white with lots of gold on it. Of course I
      > can't find the link anymore and I really want her to see this dress. If
      > anyone has any clue what I am talking about, please, please, please send
      > me the link and I will be in your debt.
      > >
      > > Thank you,
      > > Pericleia

    • Kuzniar, Wendy