Re: [sig] Re: Sorbs [OT, sorry!]

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2001
      Hello there!

      --- Alastair Millar <alastair@...> wrote:

      > >is it historical stuff, or another oppressed
      > minority?
      >
      > Oppressed minority stuff this time round - the
      > Sorbian Highschool in
      > Chroscicy/Crostwitz has apparently been closed
      > down... copy of the mail
      > available to anyone who's interested, of course.

      I would have been interested in historical stuff, but
      not this....

      > Trust you're surviving additional job pressures at
      > the moment, Jeff...

      We're doing OK. Thanks. Most of the adventure seems
      to be elsewhere this time...let's hope it stays that
      way.

      Janos

      =====
      JEFFREY C. SMITH
      HQ USAREUR/7A
      CMR 420, BOX 2839
      APO AE 09063-2839

      "Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done." -- G. W. Bush