new book

  • Erin-Lee Halstad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2001
      > P.S. I keep sending messages like this and don't get much feedback -- I am
      > not sure if that's because they just don't really invite comments or
      because
      > they are largely ignored.. if you feel that these are off-topic or not
      > interesting to the list, feel free to e-mail me privately at
      > dvryaboy@... .

      Greetings from Voevoda Nadezhda Toranova,
      I have gone to every site you've posted I think. For some reason it never
      occurred to me to say thank-you. So, thank-you! And please forgive me for
      having taken so long to say it. I really enjoy sharing the sites you've
      forwarded to the list with a number of my friends who aren't on it. The
      best has been the lamellar site - everyone has been rather excited about
      that one.