Re: [sig] New book

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2001

      > <snip of useful material>
      > P.S. I keep sending messages like this and don't get much feedback -- I am
      > not sure if that's because they just don't really invite comments or because
      > they are largely ignored.. if you feel that these are off-topic or not
      > interesting to the list, feel free to e-mail me privately at
      > dvryaboy@... .

      No no! Please keep sending them, they are definitely on-topic!
      I think that your info and thoughts are very interesting, I just haven't had
      time to comment much lately. I am sure that others on the List are inspired to
      do their own searches and even take on an early Russian persona because of your
      postings. Please keep it up!

      --Yana