Re: [sig] roll call

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13 6:41 AM
      --- Kate Jones <kate@...> wrote:
      > Jenn/Yana sez:
      > >

      > Sort of makes you think.

      As one of the West Coast SCA, I just wanted to say how
      deeply sorry I am for all that has happened. We here
      can only watch in horror at what you East Coast people
      are going through.
      The SCA makes a common bond between all of us, and I
      was worried for all of you.
      Take care and chin up. If anyone needs anything please
      don't hesitate to ask.
      In heartfelt support and service.
      Baroness Anastasia Alexandrovna Andreeva (OL) An Tir