Orthodox Cathedrals

  • Anya K
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      Zdrasvoitche everyone..

      Here's the links to the OCA homepage and the Seattle WA and Dallas TX cathedrals (I know nothing was mentioned about Dallas, but I go to St Seraphim and it's based on a period cathedral in northern Russia).

      Dallas (St Seraphim of Sarov): http://www.stseraphim.org/
      Seattle (St. Spiridon): No website that I could find -- the phone number is 206-624-5341
      OCA (Russian Orthodox church in America website): www.oca.org

      Hope this helps some...

      Anastasiia Iliiovna Kiianina

      "In the Immortal Words of Socrates...