fabric predicament

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
      I have three yards of an absolutely gorgeous gold
      brocade-looking fabric. It's not very heavy. I don't
      know what to make out of it. I'm about to make another
      navershnik out of some red velveteen, but I don't know
      what to do with this gold stuff. Any ideas? Is gold
      fabric period? I hate it that it's just sitting there
      on the couch. I want to wear that stuff!

      Isabelle de Foix
      Shire Brantestone
      Kingdom of Meridies

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Shubelka, Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
        Sounds like you need to make a bodice with slavic influence.

        I have three yards of an absolutely gorgeous gold
        brocade-looking fabric. It's not very heavy. I don't
        know what to make out of it. I'm about to make another
        navershnik out of some red velveteen, but I don't know
        what to do with this gold stuff. Any ideas? Is gold
        fabric period? I hate it that it's just sitting there
        on the couch. I want to wear that stuff!

        Isabelle de Foix
        Shire Brantestone
        Kingdom of Meridies

        http://im.yahoo.com <http://im.yahoo.com>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17057675
        03:HM/A=776675/R=0/*http://ads.track-star.com/adspace.ts?ts=1;2;217;107_220_
        105_264> Lose 20 lbs by November 12th

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=1705767503:HM/A=776675/rand=530038576>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Britta Parsons
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
          Yes, many types of gold fabric are period; cloth of gold has many
          variations. How about using it as trim on your navershnik?

          Just an idea
          Vasilisa Myshkina
          Glymm Mere, An Tir
          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!