Pennsic meeting

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
      Mordak here.
      Yes, Jadwiga is correst, as usual. The Pennsic
      meeting happened, which as well attended. I have
      indeed been slack in reporting, having been distracted
      by mundane concerns since my return to Central Ohio.
      My report will be forthcoming within the next day or
      two.

      --- Jenne Heise <jenne@...> wrote:
      > > So, it has been a few days now since Paul
      > originally asked, and I would
      > > think that someone is on this List who attended
      > Pennsic would know if the
      > > annual SIG party/meeting/etc happened or not.
      > Does anyone have a report?
      >
      > Yes, there was a SIG party. I believe Mordak was
      > going to send Paul a
      > report on it.
      >
      > --
      > Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise
      > jenne@...
      > disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for
      > me.
      > "It's no use trying to be clever-- we are all clever
      > here; just try
      > to be kind -- a little kind." F.J. Foakes-Jackson

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28, 2002
        Is anyone running a SIG meeting at Pennsic this year?

        "If only all the hands that reach could touch..."
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2002
          I nominate you, in the absence of Paul and Yana.
          'dak
          --- Jenne Heise <jenne@...> wrote:
          > Is anyone running a SIG meeting at Pennsic this
          > year?
          >
          > --
          > Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise
          > jenne@...
          > disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for
          > me.
          > "If only all the hands that reach could
          > touch..."

          http://health.yahoo.com
        • Jenne Heise
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2002
            > I nominate you, in the absence of Paul and Yana.

            Too late. I've already exceeded the limit of 4 classes with one meeting.
            Hopefully I will get that meeting. But the deadline for scheduling was May
            1.

            "If only all the hands that reach could touch..."