did the Pennsic meeting happen?

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
      So, it has been a few days now since Paul originally asked, and I would
      think that someone is on this List who attended Pennsic would know if the
      annual SIG party/meeting/etc happened or not. Does anyone have a report?
      If so, please let us know so that we can write up something for the next
      Slovo newsletter.

      --Yana
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
        > So, it has been a few days now since Paul originally asked, and I would
        > think that someone is on this List who attended Pennsic would know if the
        > annual SIG party/meeting/etc happened or not. Does anyone have a report?

        Yes, there was a SIG party. I believe Mordak was going to send Paul a
        report on it.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
          Mordak here.
          Yes, Jadwiga is correst, as usual. The Pennsic
          meeting happened, which as well attended. I have
          indeed been slack in reporting, having been distracted
          by mundane concerns since my return to Central Ohio.
          My report will be forthcoming within the next day or
          two.

          --- Jenne Heise <jenne@...> wrote:
          > > So, it has been a few days now since Paul
          > originally asked, and I would
          > > think that someone is on this List who attended
          > Pennsic would know if the
          > > annual SIG party/meeting/etc happened or not.
          > Does anyone have a report?
          >
          > Yes, there was a SIG party. I believe Mordak was
          > going to send Paul a
          > report on it.
          >
          > --
          > Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise
          > jenne@...
          > disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for
          > me.
          > "It's no use trying to be clever-- we are all clever
          > here; just try
          > to be kind -- a little kind." F.J. Foakes-Jackson

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Jenne Heise
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 28, 2002
            Is anyone running a SIG meeting at Pennsic this year?

            "If only all the hands that reach could touch..."
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2002
              I nominate you, in the absence of Paul and Yana.
              'dak
              --- Jenne Heise <jenne@...> wrote:
              > Is anyone running a SIG meeting at Pennsic this
              > year?
              >
              > --
              > Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise
              > jenne@...
              > disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for
              > me.
              > "If only all the hands that reach could
              > touch..."

              http://health.yahoo.com
            • Jenne Heise
              Message 6 of 6 , May 5, 2002
                > I nominate you, in the absence of Paul and Yana.

                Too late. I've already exceeded the limit of 4 classes with one meeting.
                Hopefully I will get that meeting. But the deadline for scheduling was May
                1.

                "If only all the hands that reach could touch..."