Another Kievan garb question....

  • Jenn Ridley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      I'm making 11th Century Kievan garb for an event. Can I use a woven
      stripe fabric for the navershnik? I'm using white linen for the
      rubakha, but this is for a fall event so I need a navershnik over it.
      I have some plain colored linen that I could use, but I've also got
      some woven stripe fabric that's sitting in the stash looking
      lonely.....

      stasia
      --
      Anastasia Ivgenova