Re: Icons

  • Magistar_Ludi@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2001
      I too paint icons, but no longer in the traditional sense. Some are
      devtional and some are just experiments.
      I use more contemporary oil paints and the last icon I painted was
      of....Bob Dylan.
      I paint on just about anything....wood, glass, rabbit skin, but seldom
      on canvass.
      Of course all my icons are on wood.
      Bob Dylan is an icon to me so why not an icon on my icon.
      Thanks for the resources.
    • Dmitriy V Ryaboy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2001
        Someone posted this link on the armour archive:
        http://www.mount-athos.com

        Wow! The guy who posted said prices start at 22,000 drachmas (about $60).

        -Dmitriy