Hungarian Headdress

  • JLNash55@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 7:53 AM
      Greetings,

      First, my appologies to anyone who recieves duplicates of this message as I
      am cross-posting. I was wondering if anyone could help me with information
      on the types of headdresses worn by Hungarian women in late period (Late 15th
      on). So far I have one picture of a double row of braids in a circular form,
      several vague descriptions of headdresses heavily decorated with paper and
      metal flowers and endless references to partas. I have no idea what a parta
      looks like.

      If anyone has any information they could share with me, knows any web sites
      or books or can just describe a parta to me I would sincerely appreciate the
      help.

      Thank you all for your time.

      In Service,
      Potyncza