Re: [sig] Foreign visitors to Russia -- name help?

  • stasi.wa
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
      -----Original Message-----
      From: LiudmilaV@... <LiudmilaV@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, August 03, 2001 5:12 PM
      Subject: [sig] Foreign visitors to Russia -- name help?

      >Zdravstvuyte,
      >
      >>to decipher what the right ones are? Here are the names:
      >
      >>Jerome Gorcey (England), 1572-1591
      >Jaques Margeret (France), 1590-1606
      >>
      >I would appreciate any assistance with these.
      >Liudmila
      >
      >Hi,
      Jacque Margaret is correct, but it is Jerome Horsey, not Gorcey
      > Good luck with your competition!!
      Baroness Anastasia

      NetZero Platinum
      Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
    • Sarayya@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
        The correct spelling is: Jacques Margeret

        Soraya
      • LiudmilaV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
          Kind ladies, thank you for your invaluable assistance. The two pieces of
          documentation that required those names are now finished and almost ready to
          go!

          Liudmila,
          now fretting mostly over my cooking entrees