Re: [sig] thread

  • Linda Learn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      I'm trying not to make this a blatant ad..... I do carry linen thread if you
      need it.
      That is an excellent sewing site. Thanks Tasha.
      I'm shutting down the computer around noon, loading and prep for War. I'll
      be taking all the linen thread with me. In fact, its already packed....under
      a ton of corset bones! I'm getting too old for this kind of work.
      Maria P.... (Polish fabric merchant....Dragon's Magic #25)