kokoshnik page

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Unfortunately, I lost track of the kokoshnik page. I
      had to change ISP's due to software damage caused by a
      virus. Does anyone know that URL? Thanks in advance.

      Isabelle de Foix

      =====
      *support your friendly local autistics--I'm one*

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • slavic@mailbag.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
        You could always try the Russian Knowledge Page first (there is more
        than one "kokoshnik page", and they are all linked on there).
        http://medievalrussia.freeservers.com

        --Yana