Zagloba's Tavern - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth 17th C. Living History

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      You are invited to visit Zagloba's Tavern,
      a new Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth 17th C. Living History
      Discussion Group, (and also the 'house' discussion group for the
      Horse Artillery and related groups). Our main period of interest is
      1629-1685.

      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/zaglobastavern
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
        One of those is deperately needed at Pennsic, san
        thegreatsword of course.

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/