Bohemian veg.

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      I now have an expanded version of the article on onions, leek & other veg.
      in Bohemia - let me know off list if you want a copy.

      And... Mea Culpa: someone has ALREADY asked, and in moving from laptop to
      desktop I've lost the message and don't know where to send it - let me know
      who you are again please!

      A.

      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)