Handbook of Old Church Slavonic

  • Juliana Taper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2001
      Thought this might interest someone on the list -- found while looking
      for something else (isn't that always the way):

      HANDBOOK OF OLD CHURCH SLAVONIC
      ML10 NANDRIS, Grigore Part 1. OLD CHURCH SLAVONIC GRAMMAR (London)
      (1969) University of London, The Athlone Press. Reprint. 235 pp. Blue
      Cloth. Some ink scorring else Very good in like dust jacket. AUTY,
      Robert Handbook of Old Church Slavonic Part 2. TEXTS AND GLOSSARY
      (London) (1968) University of London, The Athlone Press. 148 pp. Blue
      cloth. Very Good in jacket. For the two volumes. $75.00

      ML7 FENNEL, J. & OBOLENSKY, D. A HISTORICAL RUSSIAN READER A Selection
      of Texts from the Eleventh to the Sixteenth Centuries Oxford, 1969 The
      Clarendon Press. 228 pp. Wraps. Very good. $10.00

      The url is http://www.cyberus.ca/~rrknott/

      Scroll all the way down to Medieval Studies and then Literature and
      Languages.

      Since the bookseller is in Canada, perhaps the price is lower than
      listed with the exchange rate.

      I guess I should add the usual disclaimer about no affiliation with the
      seller, just thought someone might like to know.

      Iul'iana