The OneList site

  • Leslie Helms
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 1999
      http://www.onelist.com/shareddir/sig/ is the address at which you can now
      view the name graphic that Ilyana posted. The message you get when you
      first go to the website can be confusing. You'll get a cookie-problem
      message the first time, even if you ARE accepting cookies. Just use the
      sidebar at the left to sign in using your password and email address. Then
      you'll be able to move around in the site. When you go back again later,
      it will let you right in.

      The shared files location seems like a great idea so that everyone can look
      at pictures and such without having attachments clogging up the mailboxes.
      I encourage everyone to put pics on this site instead of sending them out.

      People get pretty excited about cookies sometimes. Believe me, we all have
      worse problems than this. I've worked with dozens of offices which have
      had contamination and security problems, and NOT ONE has been
      cookie-related. Relax, unless it's a policy violation for the system
      you're using.

      Larisa Ivanova