RE: [sig] [Fwd: Polish costuming source ideas] (fwd)

  • Shubelka, Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2001
      Ah thank you Panni Jadwiga, Your timing is good because I'm about to do a
      major overhaul of the Polish Page. several gentles have been good enough to
      send me links I previously was unaware of. I've been kind of busy lately
      since my new job (As a Dad of a 4 week old).

      Rest assured changes and updates will be made soon. Dzien Dobry

      **To anyone else, please feel free to send resources you find my way. I lurk
      on this list quite a bit (more so than I really like but time is a very
      precious thing these days) :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2001
        --- "Shubelka, Mark" <Mark.Shubelka@...>

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/