Shields of Faith: Russian Icons from the 16th to the 20th Centuries

  • Diane Sawyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2001
      It's mostly post-period, but I found this exhibit when I looked at the
      Higgins Armory website. The Higgins is located in Worcester, Massachusetts.
      I live about 4 miles away from the museum. If people want, I can contact
      the museum and see if they have catalogs to go along with the exhibit.

      http://www.higgins.org/Calendar/icon.shtml

      Tasha