Fwd: FW: Clothing Culture 1300-1600 University of Kent at Canterbury

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2001
      This is a forward of a forward, but I thought this group might be interested.
      Feel free to forward this information further.

      Predslava.

    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2001
        At 10:06 PM 7/13/01 , you wrote:
        >This is a forward of a forward, but I thought this group might be interested.
        >Feel free to forward this information further.
        >
        >Predslava.

        Could you repost this again? In plain text as a forward and not an
        attachment? This Group doesn't allow attachments, so noone saw your forward.

        --Yana
      • MHoll@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2001
          OK. Here's the repost of a forward of a forward. This is getting confusing.

          Predslava.