Re: [sig] Re: Anyone heard of....

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      In a message dated 7/13/2001 8:11:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
      jtaper1@... writes:

      > Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, this is one of those silly things that ends up driving me

      We understand.We really do. However, there are a lot of "legends" (note the "
      " here) going around over there, a lot of them unjustified, also a lot of
      spurious "scholarship" (again the " ") that is gathering supporters for
      something downright stupid. Like the revisionist history. I quote, <
      Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh>.

      Predslava,
      not in her most tolerant mood.